Calliope Advertising and Sponsorship
This information applies to all advertisements that will be printed in programs for productions to be presented by Calliope Productions at its theatre at 150 Main Street in Boylston, MA, during its 2019 Regular Performance Season:
- What the World Needs Now with Valerie Sneade - Cabaret: February 1, 2, 3
- All Bark, No Bite - Comedy: February 28, March 1, 2, 3, 8, 9, 10
- Absolutely Dead - Mystery : May 16, 17, 18, 19, 24, 25, 26
- West Side Story - Musical: July 17, 18, 19, 20
- The Wizard of Oz (YPE) - Pre-Teen Summer Musical: July 31, August, 1, 2, 3
- The Woman in Black - Thriller: October 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 27
- Annie - Musical: December 5, 6, 7, 8, 13, 14, 15
2019 Advertising Rates
(Business Card Size)
Sponsor-A-Show Program: Individuals and businesses may underwrite the production costs of a particular show for a minimum donation of $1,000. Such sponsors will receive appropriate acknowledgment in all publicity notices and press releases.
Donations: In lieu of program advertising and sponsorships, donations of any amount may be made to support Calliope Productions. Donations may be designated to go into Calliope's Operating Fund or Next Stage Facility Improvement Fund. All donors will be acknowledged in Calliope's playbills.
See the Calliope Sponsor and Donor Form.
All Checks should be made payable to Calliope Productions, Inc.